Barney’s New York x Lady Gaga’s Workshop
Overview: Executed CPG product release for celebrity artist Naomi Yasuda, featured as a part of Lady Gaga’s Workshop. The holiday campaign donated 25% of the proceeds in support of the Born This Way Foundation.
Target: Influencers and fashion lovers who regularly shop at Barneys and fans of Yasuda.
Strategy: Rolled out (5) month campaign with Kiss and Minx partners.
• Drafted packaging and oversaw final design approval.
• Managed international manufacturing.
• Secured contracts, fees, P.O.’s.
• Lead daily works flow deadlines with Barneys in-house creative marketing teams.
• (4) limited edition faux nail designs by Kiss. Retail Value: $45
• (2) limited edition nail print stickers by Minx. Retail Value: $35
• (3 )Bejeweled hand crafted press on nails by Yasuda. Retail Value: $225
• Product sell-through of 3,090 units within 2 weeks at Barney’s Madison Flagship/e-commerce.
• Select Media: Beauty Blitz, Fashion Pulse Daily, Hearty, Hollywood Life, IB Times,
NewYorkTokyo, Nitrolicious, NYMag, Pampered & Polished, Popsugar,
Refinery 29, Snobessentials, Vanity Fair
Insights: Nail art is a global trend consistently being reinvented by new technology. Nail lovers and nail artists are inspired to create new innovative works based on street trends and what designers showcase on the runway each season.
• This campaign exceeded wrap up 2 weeks ahead of schedule.
• Naomi Yasuda’s Instagram following grew by more than 400% within 1 month.
• 120% boost in Yasuda’s client requests within 1 month of product launch.
• Selected as part of Top 5 “Must Buy” by Lady Gaga.