Fashion’s Night Out & Fashion Designer Retail Pop Up
Overview: Spearheaded a NYFW red carpet fashion event hosted by RARE bringing together tastemakers and fashion industry professionals for a night of glamour and networking.
Target: Curated guest list of 400 attendee’s consisting of beauty editors, fashion bloggers, designers, NYC social influencers and Rare by FS Charlie customers (Top 100 for the year).
Strategy: Oversaw a team of four ensuring seamless roll out of: catering, production setup, contracts & invoice payments.
• Reduced operational cost by 30% by utilizing extensive networks.
• Sponsorship: Bai 5 Anti-Oxident, Kingfisher Lager, Romanov Vodka and Royal Challenge Whiskey.
• 200 gift bags for select guests and press supplied by Pureology, Redken for Men, Serendipity, designers Amrita Singh, Sexi Guru and Sheen.
• Curated a designer preview during FNO party for guests, followed by a 2 day Pop-Up activation featuring product sold by Amrita Singh, Sexi Guru and Sheen.
• Press coverage including Blackbook, CBS Local, Socially Superlative, with additional Fuse Networks and Vogue India media presence.
Insights: Consumers who experience a visually stimulating pop-up atmosphere are more likely to make a purchase and want to genuinely learn about what brands have to offer. This event fueled a 40% social media buzz increase and 5% in new client growth for Rare.