Beauty & The Beats
Objective: Curated a selection of quarterly beauty segments providing RARE client substantial visibility resulting in engaging new clientele.
Target: Increase female clientship (25-40), work professionals & mothers, middle to upper income household who are fashionable and trending for the latest beauty tips, haircare looks and products.
Strategy: Sourced sponsorship appropriate partners and local trendsetters within beauty, fashion, food and music fueling positive customer service and experience. Guests included: Hardbody (female DJ, dance & fashion collective), Naomi Yasuda, Mikey Likes It & Red bull Music Academy.
• New guests received 20% offer to apply toward any salon service within 3 months.
• Guests were treated to a 1-day $50 (pre-book appointment) afternoon of luxury services.
• Sponsorship GWP provided to select beauty, fashion bloggers and guests who booked their next appointment ($150+ value).
• Subscription Membership: sign up rewards program, newsletter tips & exclusive product retail offers.
Insights: 18% quarterly increase in new client bookings and 5-star service reviews.
• Built longstanding relationships with media including:
Adventures of Yoshi, Bright Lights My City, Channing In The City, Socially Superlative, Status Magazine.